1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

2017 Thor Quantum. Has not been on a single complete trip without breaking down.

The compartment doors fly open going down the road because the latches loosen on their own. I was told if I wanted that fixed, it would be $1200. The valve stem extenders were faulty, and I had a double blowout on my second trip in the thing. Again, this was my expense.

The large storage compartment underneath leaks, so the floor is almost rotted through - on a 2017. The generator gets hot and shuts down after an hour or so, then won't run for several hours. Also, I'm pretty sure that my inverter is bad, which makes the second one I've had in six months. So, with no generator or inverter, I can't take any long trips or my food with thaw.

Complete piece of ***. They still haven't sent me my spare keys from when I bought the thing, and one of the salesmen told me that for $100, he could have a guy come out to do a service call and mount a satellite on the roof. I'm still waiting on that.

Bunch of liars and thieves. Sales staff told me not to call them again with problems as they don't want to hear it.

Review about: 2017 Thor Motor Coach Quantum Lf31 Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments